We are looking for a highly-motivated, knowledgeable and tactical job supervisor to join our growing all-star team in Barcelona. This individual has a real interest in innovation and enthusiasm to release and provide innovative software.
PM will be accountable for handling the execution and scope of a job as part of a nimble shipment group to jointly provide preferred service results. She or he has end to end duty for preparation and execution. Task Supervisor will help with requirements collecting, confirm styles, shipment projections and ought to have adequate technical efficiency to deal with the software application job together with the advancement group and the customer in order to have the ability to team up with topic specialists and drive the technical conversation.
PM should be comfy with the nimble procedure and should comprehend client requirements and confirm options, establish and interact the program vision, roadmap and stockpile, handle and focus on the circulation of work, specify releases and program increments, take part in preparation, demonstrations, evaluations, and so on
Who are we?
At Apiumhub, we are specialists in software application architecture and software application advancement. We develop scalable mobile apps and web platforms and consider efficiency and expense decrease each time we begin the job. We deal with global business from various markets.
- Previous working experience as an Item Owner or Agile Task Supervisor in a software application job
- Understanding of Agile procedure
- Scrum experience
- Exceptional interaction, settlement, discussion and management abilities
- Exceptional organizational and time management abilities
- Sharp analytical and analytical abilities
- Thinker with a vision
- Attention to information
- Objectives-driven expert
- Capable to change client requires into easy, concrete and structured expectation
- High level of English composed and spoken
- Strong understanding of the digital item lifecycle
- Comfy dealing with several groups, internal and remote
- Inspiration and enthusiasm to take a project from starting to end and get it done right and in a prompt way
- Determination to find out more and grow
- Step outcomes
- Team Effort
- Provide optimum working software application according to turning points
- Engage the Group
- Help With Openness and Interaction
- Have a vision of what a customer wants to develop, and communicate that vision to the advancement group.
- Requirements collecting and management.
- Capability to prepare shipments with possible turning points
- Interaction with the customer and the advancement group.
- Take duty for the item stockpile and functions prioritization.
- Guaranteeing that the Item Stockpile shows up, transparent, and clear to all, and reveals what the Scrum Group will deal with next.
- Inspire the group with a clear, raising objective.
- Make sure the group satisfies the due dates and the objectives.
- End up being a relied on and valued partner of the customer executives.
If you think that you might be a fantastic addition to our group, please contact us to understand more about our job supervisor task deal! We eagerly anticipate talk to you!