. . . . . (* )7 unbiased reactions observed to date in numerous growth types(* )Brand-new reactions reported in clients with cancer malignancy and ovarian cancer
- Benefit seen in clients generally unresponsive to I-O representatives
- LEXINGTON, Mass., April 10, 2021 (WORLD NEWSWIRE)– Agenus (NASDAQ: AGEN), an immuno-oncology business with a substantial pipeline of checkpoint antibodies, cell treatments, adjuvants, and vaccines developed to trigger immune reaction to cancers and infections, today provided brand-new scientific information on AGEN1181, its next-generation anti-CTLA-4 antibody, at the American Association for Cancer Research Study (AACR) Yearly Satisfying from April 10 – 15, 2021.
- ” The preclinical and translational information in combination with our upgraded scientific information with AGEN1181 alone or in mix with our PD-1, balstilimab, continue to highly support and distinguish our next-generation CTLA-4 antibody,” stated Steven O’Day, MD, Chief Medical Officer of Agenus. “AGEN1181 is revealing activity in clients with growths which generally do not react to first-generation CTLA-4 and PD-1 antibodies. Similarly essential, the security information continues to reveal no immune mediated hypophysitis, pneumonitis, or liver disease to date. Offered the effectiveness and beneficial security profile, we have actually broadened AGEN1181 into Stage 2 in colorectal cancer clients as a primary step in our efforts to broaden to extra essential cancer indicators.”
In 2 different discussions at AACR, Agenus showcased the optimum efficiency of AGEN1181 in pertinent designs. In addition, as the scientific information develops, extra reactions in addition to a conversion from a partial reaction to a total reaction, have actually been observed. The brand-new information revealed today consist of the following scientific reactions:
New partial reaction
in the very first cancer malignancy client dealt with (monotherapy)
- New conversion to total reaction in ovarian cancer client (AGEN1181 plus balstilimab)
- Partial reaction in microsatellite steady (MSS) colorectal cancer client (AGEN1181 plus balstilimab)
- Partial reaction in PD-L1(-) ovarian cancer client (AGEN1181 plus balstilimab)
- Partial reaction in MSS colorectal cancer client (AGEN1181 plus balstilimab)
- Total reaction in PD-L1(-) MSS endometrial cancer client (monotherapy)
- Total reaction by ANIMAL in PD-L1(-) MSS endometrial cancer client (AGEN1181 pls balstilimab)
. Discussion Information:
E-poster discussions were provided on the conference platform on April 10 at 8:30 am ET. Posters with accompanying audio will be readily available for seeing to conference registrants till June 21.
PO.IM02.10 – Healing Antibodies, Consisting Of Engineered Antibodies
Poster title: Fc-enhanced anti-CTLA-4 antibody, AGEN1181: New mechanistic insights for powerful antitumor resistance and mix capacity in treatment-resistant strong growths
Abstract number: 1878
Providing author: Antoine Tanne, PhD
Session: PO.IM02.05 – Immune Tracking/ Medical Correlates
Poster title: Characterization of the pharmacodynamic activity of AGEN1181, an Fc-enhanced CTLA-4 antibody, alone and in mix with the PD-1 antibody balstilimab
Abstract number: 1677
Providing author: Irina Shapiro, PhD
In addition, Dr. Steven O’Day, Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Dhan Chand, Scientific Director, Head of Drug Discovery, and Dr. Jennifer Buell, President and COO, at Agenus, will take part in a webcast hosted by Dr. Matt Phipps of William Blair on Saturday, April 10, 2021 at 10:30 a.m. ET. Registration for the webinar can be carried out in advance at https://williamblair.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_4tTw7GEFQPC2qC4B3TzrfQ.
A replay will be readily available after the call on the Occasions & & Discussions page of the Agenus site at https://investor.agenusbio.com/events-and-presentations.
Agenus is a clinical-stage immuno-oncology business concentrated on the discovery and advancement of treatments that engage the body’s body immune system to eliminate cancer. The Business’s vision is to broaden the client populations gaining from cancer immunotherapy by pursuing mix techniques that take advantage of a broad collection of antibody rehabs, adoptive cell treatments (through its AgenTus Therapies subsidiary), and exclusive cancer vaccine platforms. The Business is geared up with a suite of antibody discovery platforms and an advanced GMP production center with the capability to support scientific programs. Agenus is headquartered in Lexington, MA. For more details, please check out www.agenusbio.com and our Twitter deal with @agenus_bio. Details that might be essential to financiers will be consistently published on our site and Twitter.
This news release includes positive declarations that are made pursuant to the safe harbor arrangements of the federal securities laws, consisting of declarations concerning the restorative capacity of AGEN1181 alone and in mix with other representatives, in addition to the possible to utilize such treatments in extra cancer indicators. These positive declarations undergo dangers and unpredictabilities that might trigger real outcomes to vary materially. These dangers and unpredictabilities consist of, to name a few, the aspects explained under the Danger Elements area of our newest Quarterly Report on Type 10-Q or Yearly Report on Type 10-K submitted with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Agenus warns financiers not to position substantial dependence on the positive declarations included in this release. These declarations speak just since the date of this news release, and Agenus carries out no commitment to upgrade or modify the declarations, aside from to the level needed by law. All positive declarations are specifically certified in their whole by this cautionary declaration.
Agenus Financier Relations
Jan Medina, CFA
Agenus Media Relations
[ Back To TMCnet.com’s Homepage ]