Modern Apps Live is a series of occasions about modern-day application advancement that will be live-streaming on Twitch in May. Session subjects consist of serverless, containers, and mobile and front-end advancement.
If you’re not familiar, modern-day applications are those that:
- Can scale rapidly to countless users.
- Have international schedule.
- Handle a great deal of information (we’re talking exabytes of information).
- Respond in milliseconds.
These applications are constructed utilizing a mix of microservices architectures, serverless functional designs, and nimble designer procedures. Modern applications permit companies to innovate faster and minimize danger, time to market, and overall expense of ownership.
Modern Apps Live is a series of 4 virtual occasions:
If you’re a designer, options designer, or IT and DevOps specialist who wishes to construct and develop modern-day applications, these sessions are for you, no matter if you’re simply beginning or a more experience cloud specialist. There will be time in each session for Q&A. AWS specialists will remain in the Twitch chat, prepared to address your concerns.
If you can not go to all 4 occasions, here are some sessions you certainly should not miss out on:
- Keynotes are a must! AWS management will share item roadmaps and make some essential statements.
- There are security finest sessions arranged on May 4 and May 19, throughout the Container Day x Kubecon and Serverless Live occasions. Security ought to be a leading concern when you establish modern-day applications.
- If you’re simply starting with serverless, do not miss out on the “Structure a Serverless Application Backend” on May 19. Eric Johnson and Justin Pirtle will reveal you how to select the best serverless pattern for your work and share info about security, observability, and streamlining your implementations.
- On May 25, in the “API modernization with GraphQL” session, Brice Pelle will demonstrate how you can utilize GraphQL in your customer applications.
- Bring any burning concerns about containers to the “Open Q&A and Whiteboarding” session throughout the Container Day x DockerCon occasion on May 26.
For more details or to sign up for the occasions, see the Modern Apps Live web page.
I want to see you there.